The LSM Student Council represents all graduate students within the LSM. We improve the curriculum, organize social activities and help the students in all sorts of different matters. The Student Council meets once a month and new members are always welcome. The students can vote for their representatives at the Annual General Meeting that is held once a year.
We have a new internal space that is for LSM students only. There, you can share photos of previous events, find tips and tricks about living in Munich, download documents you will need during your PhD and discuss all issues that are of interest to you. You can access the students' portal LSM connected here.
- Sebnem Akbas (Student Council President)
- Annabel Mechela (Vice-President, Mentoring, Newsletter Comittee Team Member)
- Sandra Schneid (Social Comittee Team Member)
- Kristina Malenica (Social Comittee Team Member)
- Robert Rollins (Social Comittee Team Member, Social Media Manager)
- Astrid Zinz (Social Comittee Team Member)
- Lisa Kristin Stenzel (Newsletter Comittee Team Member)
- Melanie Anette Barth (Newsletter Comittee Team Member, Social Media Manager)
- Antoy Lloyd Crisp (Social Media Manager)
- Korbinian Dischinger (Web Content Manager)
Below you may review all of the council meeting protocols which recorded items we discussed and decisions made during our monthly meetings.
- 20190218_LSM Council Meeting (118 KByte)
- 20190708_LSM Council Meeting (226 KByte)
- 20191007_LSM-Council-Meeting (92 KByte)
- 20191104_LSM-Council-Meeting (480 KByte)
- 20191202_LSM-Council-Meeting (464 KByte)
- 20200113_lsm-council-meeting (446 KByte)
- 20200302_lsm-council-meeting (143 KByte)
- 20200406_lsm-council-meeting (116 KByte)